"Male/31-35.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Hindi, Male, 31-35, Watching movies, Reading, Writing.

Google
  Web ashishniti.blogspot.com   
Main
New Blog

Ashish's Niti

Niti in Sanskrit means policy/strategy/vision. This blog hosts my political views, along with news and commentary. This blog has moved here.

Friday, October 29, 2004

nBlog Mela at AnarCapLib

Join the fun of Blog Mela at AnarCapLib! Next week, Blog Mela will be hosted by yours truly! I will soon post guidelines for submission. But meanwhile, please email me at ashish_hanwadikar @ yahoo.com (or leave it in the comments) any good posts you see!

When I started reading blogs, various carnivals such as Carnival of the Vanities and Carnival of the Capitalists helped introduced me to many great blogs that I now frequent. It also gave me tremendous inspiration to start my own blog. Without Blog Mela I would have never known about great many Indian blogs. So, please spread the fun among your friends and contacts who have not yet been introduced to blogosphere.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.