"Male/31-35.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Hindi, Male, 31-35, Watching movies, Reading, Writing.

Google
  Web ashishniti.blogspot.com   
Main
New Blog

Ashish's Niti

Niti in Sanskrit means policy/strategy/vision. This blog hosts my political views, along with news and commentary. This blog has moved here.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Will this how Iraq and Afghanistan look 50 years from now

Robert Lawson takes a look at Korea then and now. From the barely subsisting agricultural economy in mid-1950s South Korea has managed to reach per capital income of $17,800 today. The description of South Korea in mid-1950s resembles that of Iraq and Afghanistan today. Let's hope both countries go the South Korea way.

Update: Welcome InstaReaders! I hope you will take a look around my blog and read my other posts too!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.