"Male/31-35.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Hindi, Male, 31-35, Watching movies, Reading, Writing.

Google
  Web ashishniti.blogspot.com   
Main
New Blog

Ashish's Niti

Niti in Sanskrit means policy/strategy/vision. This blog hosts my political views, along with news and commentary. This blog has moved here.

Friday, December 17, 2004

A great debate on freeing up agricultural imports and subsidies

I and few others are engaged in a fierce debate at Vantage point: Keep going guys!. I am in favor on opening up India's agri-imports so that we can take advantage of cheaper (and subsidized) agri-produce from developed countries. My earlier post on agricultural subsidies also argues in favor on removing restrictions and tariffs on imports.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.