"Male/31-35.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Hindi, Male, 31-35, Watching movies, Reading, Writing.

Google
  Web ashishniti.blogspot.com   
Main
New Blog

Ashish's Niti

Niti in Sanskrit means policy/strategy/vision. This blog hosts my political views, along with news and commentary. This blog has moved here.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

To the feed subscribers

This post is meant for those who are already subscribing to the ATOM feed from my site (http://ashishniti.blogspot.com/atom.xml) or are interested in doing so. Using Feedburner service I have "burned" a smart feed. So, you want to change your subscribtion to this new address. The feed adopts to the reader or browser trying to access it. The service knows various types of readers and browsers out there and serves the feed in RSS 1.0/RSS 2.0/ATOM and other formats automatically. Right now subscribers are split between two feeds. If everybody uses the same feed then I can track my subscribers more effectively.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.