"Male/31-35.
This is my blogchalk:
United States, California, San Jose, English, Hindi, Male, 31-35, Watching movies, Reading, Writing.

Google
  Web ashishniti.blogspot.com   
Main
New Blog

Ashish's Niti

Niti in Sanskrit means policy/strategy/vision. This blog hosts my political views, along with news and commentary. This blog has moved here.

Monday, March 21, 2005

TypePad trial

I am test driving the TypePad. I have already started liking it and I am very tempted to switch to TypePad at the end of the 30-day trial period. But the Basic account costs $4.95 per month, so I will have to think about it. Any suggestions, thoughts, and comments are welcome to how, why, or why not switch to TypePad are welcome!

Here's my first post at TypePad, "US Trade Deficit and inevitable decline of the US dollar".

Update: Don Boudreaux continues on the US trade deficit thread.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.